We are always actively seeking passionate, creative, and unique individuals to join our team of inspiring adult mentors at Maple Hill Free School. Our environment requires confident and enthusiastic leaders who are able to think outside of the box of conventional education and are dedicated to creating a sustainable alternative in our community. If you are passionate about children’s rights and want to be a part of the solution that we are creating, we want to hear from you!
The right people to join us will:
- be respectful of children’s rights regarding their education
- be comfortable going against the grain of standard education
- have experience working with multi-age groups of children
- have a solid understanding of child-led education and the “unschooling” philosophy
- promote ethical, peaceful, and democratic problem solving for all
- be comfortable being outside with children year-round
- excel as part of a team
- are able to think quickly, creatively and be adaptive
- have first aid training, a clear criminal record, and be legally able to work with children
If you think you are right for us, please tell us about yourself! We invite you to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.